The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

IRFU changing the central contracts. 30% coming from the Provinces.

Hugo Keenan (if we're playing Leinster) opting to play for Ireland's 7s so out for Leinster

So far, we've brought in Kilgallon, Burns & Farrell

Not exactly marquee but hopefully they can buy in, benefit from our coaching and systems.

I'd expect 2 more signings
Munster have always done their best work on under the radar signings. Frisch, Nankivell being the most recent.

I think you're very harsh on SOB in your other post by the way. He's a good player, a level above Scannell

IRFU changing the central contracts. 30% coming from the Provinces.

Hugo Keenan (if we're playing Leinster) opting to play for Ireland's 7s so out for Leinster
A nice kick in the hole there to the LadyBoys finances.
I mentioned Greg Barrett in my previous post, I do hope this is his way of beginning the process of balancing out the provinces.

The LadyBoys never had or ever will have the grit that Munster have, arrogance is their biggest issue. Their other issues are the loss of Lancaster and the on the field bully & mouthy Sexton. Lancaster is a great coach to be fair to him and as far as Nienaber is concerned, I do not think he is up to much, what did he do for Munster when he was here ?
My wish is they lose next weekend and that Munster beat them in the URC Final.
That's one wish granted 🙏, praise The Lord.

Now please God, the other one 🙏🙏🙏

Good news in signings

Archer, Killer & Nash have extended their contracts and it's reported that we're signing Thaakir Abrahams (fast Saffer winger) from Lyon.
That news about Thaakir Abrahams is certainly coming from all sources

That is some try there v's the LadyBoys.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fred's Battle of the Bands Heat 5

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼