The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Not injured.
No chance of making the bench so not travelling

Only possible starter injured is Conway
Threw out his back when he dropped his wallet!

It's still a damn shame they threw the bag out with the bathwater allowing Healy leave and Carbery to stay. He's been spiralling since he got dropped out of the Irish team.

Heading to Cape Town tomorrow via London. I got a great deal on Business Class and that swung the decision for me. I'm booked into the same hotel as the official supporters trip and got my match ticket sorted.

I'll do Table Mountain and Robben Island beforehand then big victory celebration on Saturday Evening. Flying home on Sunday with connection to Cork at 9am Monday.

I have a good feeling about this

Heading to Cape Town tomorrow via London. I got a great deal on Business Class and that swung the decision for me. I'm booked into the same hotel as the official supporters trip and got my match ticket sorted.

I'll do Table Mountain and Robben Island beforehand then big victory celebration on Saturday Evening. Flying home on Sunday with connection to Cork at 9am Monday.

Safe travels, hope they do it.

For anyone who did not hear the moaning Lady boys supporters on the Joe Duffy show :

Safe travels, hope they do it.

For anyone who did not hear the moaning Lady boys supporters on the Joe Duffy show :

:lol!:

That's priceless.

Complete butthurt

Daycent! Enjoy it!

I had a quick look alright but I'm back Leeside the weekend after next and then away on a work trip out foreign after so the Mrs would never give the sign off for another weekend away leaving her with the bairns.

:lol!:

sweating-sweat.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼