The Hurling Thread

Facts? You do realise the final result is when the referee blows the final whistle? The only facts are Clare won the all ireland, almost 10 years later and we are still whinging
Of course I realize that, I never stated otherwise. What I did state was that at 70 mins Clare were been beaten, that is a fact but you seem to think it isn't, but it actually is. It's also a fact that the game was a draw when it ended, loads of facts but you only seem to acknowledge the ones that suit you, for God's sake kid relax

Of course I realize that, I never stated otherwise. What I did state was that at 70 mins Clare were been beaten, that is a fact but you seem to think it isn't, but it actually is. It's also a fact that the game was a draw when it ended, loads of facts but you only seem to acknowledge the ones that suit you, for God's sake kid relax
What difference does it make if Clare were being beaten at 70 minutes? They drew the game and won the replay. I’m nice and relaxed but you were whinging

Facts? You do realise the final result is when the referee blows the final whistle? The only facts are Clare won the all ireland, almost 10 years later and we are still whinging
What difference does it make if Clare were being beaten at 70 minutes? They drew the game and won the replay. I’m nice and relaxed but you were whinging
Makes no difference, again I merely stated a fact, one that you disputed and now seem to accept. Good man, as for whinging, no you are wrong again, you could infer that I was whinging if I had stated something like ' the ref cost us the game cos he played on too long' I did not state anything like that, stop being so angry all the time and reading more into things than is there, i'm worried for you like 😉

Meanwhile on the football thread this moron said we have the players to compete with anyone.
🤣
There are no great teams in football at the moment and it should surprise absolutely no one if Derry or Galway win an all Ireland from division 2 this year following on from Tyrone winning last year after being spanked in division 1. Dublin are clearly past their peak and while Kerry should be at theirs I’m not at all convinced they’ll have the answers to the questions they’ll be asked in the coming weeks.

In hurling you have one team for the ages and another 2 very good ones and 3 or 4 bunched around that who could beat one of the top 3 but not two in any given year. Nobody is going to come from nowhere least of all from division 2 to win a hurling all Ireland on Limerick or Kilkenny’s watch.

So comparing comments about football to hurling at the moment is a bit of a fools errand.

Makes no difference, again I merely stated a fact, one that you disputed and now seem to accept. Good man, as for whinging, no you are wrong again, you could infer that I was whinging if I had stated something like ' the ref cost us the game cos he played on too long' I did not state anything like that, stop being so angry all the time and reading more into things than is there, i'm worried for you like 😉
I’m not angry at all kid 😀 just perplexed why you seem to think it matters who’s winning a game going into added time. Typical soft whingy Cork hurling fan 😀

Looking at kilkennys age profile and they are a very young team which adds to what Cody has done, Reid obviously 34, next then is Murphy in goal at 32 and Padraig Walsh at 30…….lots of fellas 22-25 on that team, superb achievement by Cody to develop his fourth? Team at this stage. Meanwhile in cork we are contemplating going again with a manager who was wanted by the players and has been involved for nearly 10 years at this stage….

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼