The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
We are talking about 12 year olds Early, I know you’re from the Glen and it’s fair to say your opinion is fairly widespread up in Blackpool, but why are you misrepresenting player retention with a loser mentality? And why would you want to win at all costs with 12 year olds?
Early is nothing like an average Glen man, thank you very much.

We are talking about 12 year olds Early, I know you’re from the Glen and it’s fair to say your opinion is fairly widespread up in Blackpool, but why are you misrepresenting player retention with a loser mentality? And why would you want to win at all costs with 12 year olds?
I not, never said that, I'm saying picking a weaker team because of keeping lesser player happy because of the class he is in is a loser mentality. You put the best team on the field to win

I not, never said that, I'm saying picking a weaker team because of keeping lesser player happy because of the class he is in is a loser mentality. You put the best team on the field to win
It’s the attitude of fellas like this is the very reasoning behind Go games.
This can do terrible damage to young boys and girls.
As another poster put it, kids so young should play on their own terms. Have fun. All in. It’s simple- think Jumpers for goalposts

I'm wondering about it. There was photos online from the finals this week, it looked like more than 21 in most of them. Hard to see a rule like that being brought in if encouraging participation
Earl is talking about semis not the final, the full squad were allowed on for all the other matches. All I know is my kid sat in the stand during the final. Was allowed on the pitch afterwards so maybe that's what you saw.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Now You See It

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼