The characters of Cork

I don't know if he's been mentioned before but does anyone know who the guy with the big shock of white hair is by the side of the museum in Fitzgerald's park? I think he sleeps there, by choice I would imagine. Not old either, been there for years. I passed nearby in the rain the other day and I thought he was moaning but was actually humming a song. I remember buying him a soup and sandwich from the café a few years ago. Quiet guy, seems no hassle.
Yes, seems like a harmless guy to be fair but have noticed him for a few years now. Often see him chatting to people working nearby like bus drivers in town and grounds people at the park, few men in suits around town too. Never once seen him drunk or rude to anyone, never seen him begging either.

Mick Wallace with Carlos Valderrama hair? You'd always see him around town. Seems like he spends a lot of time in bus shelters.
Mick Wallace himself is around town today. Feel free to congratulating him for getting away with it for years (appropriating his workers pension funds, asking us the taxpayers to pay back his loans, supporting Mr Putin in invasion etc). Exemplary

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The White Horse, Ballincollig

23rd Jun 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼