The characters of Cork

Was that Moses or was it someone else?
It was someone else.
The phantom if he is still alive is in his early 50s and was the guy who blew a refs whistle at matches. He was also a small dealer at the time and a bit of a scumbag.

Moses was older and was the guy who used have a loud incomprehensible short rant at matches followed by the crowd singing Hallelujah in response like in mass.

He's an absolute scumbag who knows exactly what he's doing. Roaring racial abuse into the faces of two young girls on the number 3 bus a few years ago. He made a move to tear one of their hijabs off. A lad nearby grabbed him and dealt out a few clatters.

"I have head injuuuury!"

"You'll have another one in 10 seconds unless you sit down and shut the fuck up".

Things to love about Cork #3458761
My wife and son were waiting for the bus a last year and he came up and called my 8 month old son a mulatto. Absolute scumbag.

sad case, He was on princes st one lunchtime recently roaring,
Seems to be around that area more or less full time lately. I'm guessing the payout he got has been pissed away at this stage. Should be in sheltered accommodation, not hanging around the City centre making a complete nuisance of himself.

Seems to be around that area more or less full time lately. I'm guessing the payout he got has been pissed away at this stage. Should be in sheltered accommodation, not hanging around the City centre making a complete nuisance of himself.
I hear he has two carers, but i never se them with him

It was someone else.
The phantom if he is still alive is in his early 50s and was the guy who blew a refs whistle at matches. He was also a small dealer at the time and a bit of a scumbag.

Moses was older and was the guy who used have a loud incomprehensible short rant at matches followed by the crowd singing Hallelujah in response like in mass.
Moses is a "character" in the true sense of the word, as most of us would understand it - an absolutely harmless fellow who enjoys slagging the the referee and the players, both City and opposition, and loves the response from City supporters. He hasn't been so vocal in recent years, but still attends. He will be found at cup finals, etc decked in his "Moses on tour" national flag.

Moses is a "character" in the true sense of the word, as most of us would understand it - an absolutely harmless fellow who enjoys slagging the the referee and the players, both City and opposition, and loves the response from City supporters. He hasn't been so vocal in recent years, but still attends. He will be found at cup finals, etc decked in his "Moses on tour" national flag.

I used to know Jim down the Arc ever before he came to prominence as Moses out the cross. Bit of an Elvis fan with the Teddyboy hairdo. Wasn't too bad as a skater either. Poor fellah I think he contracted knob-cancer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Big Country
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼