The Action Plan for Housing.

The year is 2037 and Matlock has still not convinced Volunteer Sound_y (I.R.A. C/Pny South Catering) her proven and established bona fides regarding her chosen profession while he still patronises her with phrases from outdated sexist 1980's British sitcoms and daft pedantry taken to an Olympic level.
Its kinds amusing at this stage to see how far he will push this charade 😁

Yeah you did. You can't both believe them and continue with this ridiculous charade.

Ergo, your refusal to accept their evidence regarding my profession involves calling them all liars.

Interesting use of “Ergo” for something neither proven nor evident.

Do you think Doubting Thomas called each of the Disciples a liar in turn, or do you think he went and called them all liars collectively?🙄

Would Soundy be familiar with the expression, Not doing yourself any favours (m8), I wonder?

He goes on and on with the same bolloxology and convinces fucking no-one. I'm not talking Shinner shite now, just this silly Mattie isn't a solicitor shite.
I’m calling her a proven liar and have given evidence of her lies. If you don’t want to believe that evidence it’s up to you - but at least it’s up to date and not redacted 😎

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼