The Action Plan for Housing.

Nope. No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make it true.

Several posters on here attested to knowing me (and my profession) in real life. You decided that they were all lying. You couldn't give any reason why they would ALL lie on my behalf, but apparently they were all lying. Even posters I don't get on with, like Dan, were apparently willing to lie on my behalf.

In addition to pretending that you believe that they were all lying, you also are pretending to believe that even though I am not a lawyer, I just happen to have access to a Law Degree, a Parchment from Blackhall place, a court services card and a law society directory. All of these things are just hanging around in my house so that I could photograph them and send them to you.

It is beyond hilarious that anyone would pretend to believe all that, rather than just admit that they were wrong. But that is the path that you have chosen. Which is fine, but it makes you look like an awful idiot.

I never said they were all lying - the one fixated on proving you were or were not a solicitor was you, and you got very easily wound up about it. You insisted you'd be allowed send me proof that you were. So I relented and sent you an email address. Then you got even more publicly irate when that email address didn't have my name in it. So to try play fair I sent you my RL name. And what did you send as "proof" - an out of date court card with the name redacted, and photo redacted. It could have been anyone's card, and even if it was yours it didn't prove that you're a solicitor, merely that you'd access to the court.

Now are you going to name the bet that you claimed I lost and refused to pay out on or will we just put that down as yet another of your lies here?

I never said they were all lying - the one fixated on proving you were or were not a solicitor was you, and you got very easily wound up about it. You insisted you'd be allowed send me proof that you were. So I relented and sent you an email address. Then you got even more publicly irate when that email address didn't have my name in it. So to try play fair I sent you my RL name. And what did you send as "proof" - an out of date court card with the name redacted, and photo redacted. It could have been anyone's card, and even if it was yours it didn't prove that you're a solicitor, merely that you'd access to the court.

Now are you going to name the bet that you claimed I lost and refused to pay out on or will we just put that down as yet another of your lies here?
For all her many, many faults and failings Matlock is not a liar based on her online presence.

I have it on good authority that your ongoing efforts to gain personal info on female posters on here has been noted by your chums in MI5 m8.

Wow, ScumMan you really are pathetic

Ah here..

Yes you did.

You repeatedly said that their word was not enough for you.

No I did not call them all liars - and you’re telling lies again here with that claim.

I see you’ve also failed to produce any evidence of a bet that I lost but didn’t pay out on.

It’s rather obvious that you’re a practiced liar so you could well be a member of the legal profession

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼