The Action Plan for Housing.

These kind of objections should be highlighted.

An e-mail to the Journal or Indo wouldn't go astray.
Yeah, I'll wait until we are done with the process and maybe I would afterwards as it really highlights the blatant hypocrisy of whats going on. This isn't a developer lead tower looking for 12 stories where there should be 4, its for social (elderly) housing on an empty site that has been crying out for development but had been stuck due to the previous crash

Yeah, I'll wait until we are done with the process and maybe I would afterwards as it really highlights the blatant hypocrisy of whats going on. This isn't a developer lead tower looking for 12 stories where there should be 4, its for social (elderly) housing on an empty site that has been crying out for development but had been stuck due to the previous crash

I'd like to hear him justify this objection when it flies in the face of his solve the housing crisis guff.

Last edited:
I hear Obroin was championing Helsinki as the model we should use here to solve housing, somebody replied saying there
is a lot of co living in Helsinki, which SF objected to here,

I hear Obroin was championing Helsinki as the model we should use here to solve housing, somebody replied saying there
is a lot of co living in Helsinki, which SF objected to here,
Much smaller apartment units and co-living units etc with a huge mix of unit sizes.

Everything here has to be perfect down to the agreed colour of the front door or else S.F. will object.

1665993525979.png

Last edited:
Fella involved in property was on with PJ Coogan he said rent freezes will have negative as well as positive results,
He said if somebody sells a property to somebody who wants to rent it out, the buyer is tied to the previous rent rate,
He said a fella may decide to wait and buy another property which had not previously been rented so he can set his own rate,

Public servants eh?

VACANT COUNCIL HOUSES 'In Cork City, it is taking an average of 75 weeks to re-let a home, more than double the national average of 34 weeks' according to @irishexaminer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼