Thank you benny

Last night noone came to the oval except me , happy al and benny. like the last time ikari warrior promised a free keg. Naturally I was sceptical that ikari was who he said he was, and when I arrived at half eight and there was noone there, I thought my fears were true. Happy al made himself known so we sat down for a few pints, a great laugh was had, and then benny walked in came over to us and handed us a fist full of tickets, saying he was happy that there's real people on this site.

I don't know why people didn't show up maybe fear, maybe they didn't think the offer of free kegs wasn't real but I hope in the future people will come out for a few jars at the next proc up.
Thanks to the staff in the oval they were great.
Big shout to al for a great night pleasure meeting you. A big thanks to ikari for the pints and it was interesting finding out about the building.

Hopefully word wil spread and people won't be so negative about the next proc up

In fairness, Benny sounds like the real deal but getting people to reveal their identity isnt going to attract people. I think if free pints were laid on but you didnt have to meet other users youd get loadsa heads but that would defeat the purpose.

Ive only ever met one person from here and it was by chance just talking at a house party. That sense that real people actually post here really hit me....it was interesting.

They didn't go because it was 'organised' by Goatz, a guy who went into a meltdown of cosmic proportions the last time no-one showed.

PRoCups go on every few months with about 8 or sometimes a lot more attending. The core crew is boycotting the PRoC currently, though.

They didn't go because it was 'organised' by Goatz, a guy who went into a meltdown of cosmic proportions the last time no-one showed.

PRoCups go on every few months with about 8 or sometimes a lot more attending. The core crew is boycotting the PRoC currently, though.

Really?

fair enough with your point about goats .
I don't understand why the "core"crew didn't come though

I miss a lot of this stuff, or it passes me by. I saw last week she couldn't post or her posts were not showing up or something. I assumed this was happening other people because some people said they could see her, some said they couldn't. I was also still able to see her account but others saying they couldn't. I noticed it had gone quieter but assumed it was a Lent thing.

With the database giving problems with, probably the last 12 months now, I guessed it was down to that. Maybe not. What was the point of removing her posts?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼