TD wants Queen to reign in Ireland

Nah but maybe asked to resign his seat. But then they're a weird lot up there in Mayo, they'd probably re-elect him anyway.
bet u nearly wet urself wen u spotted dis!
if u can't see the tounge planted firmlyin cheek here I sorry for ya
always good to c the shinners rattled

bet u nearly wet urself wen u spotted dis!
if u can't see the tounge planted firmlyin cheek here I sorry for ya
always good to c the shinners rattled

How old are ya? I'm not a member of SF and tis far from rattled I am. You clearly didn't read anything but the post you quoted. Run along now and check the third post I made in this thread.
The fact you would seem to get a kick out of "shinners" being rattled tells me all I need to know.

It's obvious he wasn't declaring a regression in FG policy. But there are many FG supporters I know personally who would readily admit they'd love to return to a pre-21 position.
I just happen to think it's the kind of disparaging, inappropriate remark that has kept FG out of government and turns people off supporting them.

I always put 'of England' at the end of it. I wont refer to her as 'the queen'. I also wont refer to her as the Queen of Britain as I dont recognise Britain as a country, I recognise it as an island made up of England and the occupied countries Scotland & Wales.

funny the majority of people living in those two countries dont consider themselves occupied and are willing members of the united kingdom.

irish people always refer to her as the queen not the queen of england. if they were talking about other foreign royalty they refer to them as the king of spain not the the king or the arch duke prince of a smoke and a pancake of holland not the arch duke prince of a smoke and a pancake.

they dont see her as foreign. take that c32 you provo terrorist.

it doesn't make any sense.i must've read that post a thousand times and i just don't get it.surely i'm not the only one??:confused:

How old are ya? I'm not a member of SF and tis far from rattled I am. You clearly didn't read anything but the post you quoted. Run along now and check the third post I made in this thread.
The fact you would seem to get a kick out of "shinners" being rattled tells me all I need to know.

It's obvious he wasn't declaring a regression in FG policy. But there are many FG supporters I know personally who would readily admit they'd love to return to a pre-21 position.
I just happen to think it's the kind of disparaging, inappropriate remark that has kept FG out of government and turns people off supporting them.

oh come off it ffs

sarcasm detection FAIL.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼