Tahiti and Bora Bora

Yeah Hang that's the other side of it. You really are just sitting there looking at each other aren't you? Granted in paradise, but I think MrG would pine for his tv.

I'd love to speak to someone who's actually been just to get a ball park figure.

Nothing appeals to me more than a week in a seaside chalet in Tahiti with an American fridge full of Arthur and my iPod.

Even food is optional.

Mental. Was googling this yesterday waiting for a build. Think I would get bored too. Would still do it though, I'm an utter beach bum though.

Hawaii up there for me esp. Kauai

Mental. Was googling this yesterday waiting for a build. Think I would get bored too. Would still do it though, I'm an utter beach bum though.

Hawaii up there for me esp. Kauai

I'd happily chill out all day as well it's the evenings I'm thinking of because we don't really drink that much on holiday. (When we went to DR we spend most nights panned out in bed watching Seinfeld :D).

Did you stay in a compound in Hawaii?
It's on my bucket list.

Latest thing I want is a world cruise (106 nights) it's 10k/person!!! Hopefully by time I'm 70 ill be able to afford it :lol:

Oooooooooh

Mels - LET'S GO TO HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!

You can go windsurfing, I'll go scuba diving.
We can climb a volcano and sip cocktails on the beach.

Hells yeah.

Last edited:
ooooo

'Try something different'
Zip ’n’ Dip! Based in Kauai, is one of a choice of excursions available including thrilling zip lines through beautiful forests, kayaking to a waterfall and taking a swim in the private swimming hole beneath the falls.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼