Suzuki Jimny - Advise please

angelicious said:
Cheers Dobber! The one I took for a test drive last saturday drove like a dream - she is perfect!! Fingers crossed now the bank will give me the not & she should be mine! And I can get rid of the feckin punto. I'm driving down the dual carriageway this morning in the pissing rain & not 1 but BOTH of the wipers died. Hello like! Stupid piece of crap. I can't wait to see the back of it.

Ugh Punto's are nasty things tend to really go downhill after 3 to 5 years old you'd think that the owners of Ferrari would be able to make a decent affordable car by now but noooo that's just askin way too much the Jimny is a far better buy and who knows maybe in a few years you may like a new model Swift which was voted car of the year this year a major improvement from Suzuki.

suzuki_swift2.jpg

Good Luck with it anyway ;)

Well to be fair the punto was a great little car to learn to drive in. But that's about it, I wouldn't be in a rush to get another one, ever! I don't like fiat dealerships anyway, initially when I took it there they fleeced me on the first service & I found out on saturday there's a problem with the gearbox in mine. They sometimes grind when changing from first to second gear & I always thought that was me hitting the accelerator too hard. I remember telling fiat about this on the first service but when I picked it up later the grinding was still there. Hence my thinking it was my driving then. Yer man who looked at my car on Saturday told me the gear box shoulda been replaced first day when I told fiat. Bastards. Grrrr!!!

Anyhoo, thanks for all the advise & pointers, will post a pic of my new baby (if &) when I get her!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼