Stuff that grinds your gears

Why are Guards who are arrested assigned a very vague address ( or even a Garda station, FFS) in the media but the rest of us assigned a full address?
I thought we were all equal under the eyes of the law.

Women going away on maternity leave for well over a year.

Surely a month or two is more than enough like?

Give birth, get to know the child a bit, teach it to walk and speak etc, and then back to work. That does not take a year ffs.

Although who am I to begrudge these ladies their weekday afternoons hanging out with the girlies in Douglas Community Park drinking lattes and showing off their children to each other.

While us men slave away and keep the economy ticking over. And what thanks do we get? A few overpriced pints at the weekend if we're lucky.

Give birth, get to know the child a bit, teach it to walk and speak etc, and then back to work. That does not take a year ffs.

Although who am I to begrudge these ladies their weekday afternoons hanging out with the girlies in Douglas Community Park drinking lattes and showing off their children to each other.

While us men slave away and keep the economy ticking over. And what thanks do we get? A few overpriced pints at the weekend if we're lucky.
100% agree

It’s a fair point.. how long did it take your ol doll to train you EnnisY?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Swiftogeddon - Taylor Swift Club Night

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼