Stuff that grinds your gears

A Virgin Media internet outage across Cork tonight may impact the screening of City's match at @CoughlansLive this evening.

Apologies, obviously this is out of all our control, Virgin Media are warning that the issue may not be resolved until 9pm.”

I'd say the two people who were planning on watching UCD vs Cork City in Coughlans are devastated

Live golf on TV.

I threw on the Masters there. A bunch of millionaire wankers in the sun hitting a little ball around the place.

And then you've the ad breaks. BMW, Tesla, Asset Management agencies etc. They know their audience.

That audience being rich middle aged white men who are spending their Sundays in their big houses in places like "Blackrock", "Rochestown" and "Clonakilty" scratching their holes while their prick of a son gets himself ready for school in "Christians" or "Pres" tomorrow morning.

Live golf on TV.

I threw on the Masters there. A bunch of millionaire wankers in the sun hitting a little ball around the place.

And then you've the ad breaks. BMW, Tesla, Asset Management agencies etc. They know their audience.

That audience being rich middle aged white men who are spending their Sundays in their big houses in places like "Blackrock", "Rochestown" and "Clonakilty" scratching their holes while their prick of a son gets himself ready for school in "Christians" or "Pres" tomorrow morning.
What part of the ghetto are you from?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kerbdog - 30th Anniversary Show
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Zion Train

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼