Stuff that grinds your gears

Yeah that’s up there and worse if like me took the wrong shagging new route and ended up going to little island- all the way back to the west turn off
Fuckers have the place destroyed
God help any tourists here trying to navigate this fuck up
I was coming from tivoli, trying to go onto the south ring and ended up on the road for Dublin. 😂
Came back to square one via glanmire.

I was coming from tivoli, trying to go onto the south ring and ended up on the road for Dublin. 😂
Came back to square one via glanmire.
I drive that stupid route multiple times a day at work. It's a disaster.... Head east and have the 3:1 filter lane and everyone thinks it's a race. Nearly had the front taken off the work wagon last week by a 3 series who flew across two lanes to take the Dublin road exit. He missed me, and the car next to me by the smallest margin. Hopefully when it's finished, it'll actually be a decent job.

I drive that stupid route multiple times a day at work. It's a disaster.... Head east and have the 3:1 filter lane and everyone thinks it's a race. Nearly had the front taken off the work wagon last week by a 3 series who flew across two lanes to take the Dublin road exit. He missed me, and the car next to me by the smallest margin. Hopefully when it's finished, it'll actually be a decent job.
This was the first morning in two weeks that the traffic wasn’t backed up to the Mahon turnoff.

Normal service will probably resume on Monday.

Driving along a road and in the distance 2 women are standing by a pedestrian crossing, noticing how far back I am from them, they decide to cross, eventhough their pedestrian light is red.

Just after they cross, the fucking traffic pedestrian lights go red because those fuckers have this God forsaken habit of pressing the button and then seeing if they can cross without the lights.

So you sit there like a clown waiting for the green light while the fuckers are completely unaware they have just delayed you.

Settling into a man movie.

Then the love interest comes in.

I fast forwarded most of Breaking Bad so I didn't have to suffer his wife... or that token son who added nothing to the story.

And also his arehole in laws.. and that retard 'yo, mister white' fella.

Other than that it was OK.

All hail Mike.

Yes! I did exactly the same. I only watched one box, I couldn't see what the fuss was about. I reckon most fans were younger than me and had seen the guy in Malcolm in the Middle and that gave it more meaning for them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Simple Kid
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼