Strongmen.

I make no secret of my admiration for strongman leaders. President Trump, Bolsanaro, Orban, Duerte, Putin. Therefore the subject of my upcoming book will be exactly that. It will be titled Strongmen: Why They Are Here To Stay. I have been granted exclusive interviews with world leaders including President Trump. I will examine why we have arrived at the situation where strongman leadership has come to the fore and how liberal democracy has failed.
Cycling around delivering food to the people of Cork gives you plenty of time to think up meaningless shit to post here.

I for one am grateful that Greedy has condescended to give us a title to one of his books for the first time.

To date, whenever I've tried to buy his books, I've had to explain to the shop assistant that I'm looking for a self help book by a famous Cork writer, entrepreneur and ladies man. This inevitably leads to the assistant asking for a book title or writer's name and then to smirking when I can't answer.

Was going to post a thread but this seems like an appropriate place to post, breaking news Libyan parliament has been stormed in Tobruk and set aflame, there are two competing admininistrations in that country since Gaddafi, referred to as a strongman was toppled by NATO.

Why do some posters feel the need to drag gayness into every single thread on here, do you losers not have anything else to think about?

One trick ponies, that's all you are.
If you wiped the woke out of your eyes, you might notice that the cult of the "strong man" bully as followed by sad little weak men is full of homoerotic imagery and longing. I posted an example above where the notoriously fat assed slut Donald Trump is portrayed as a boxer. When you see a shirtless Putin ride by, you didn't actually think that he was riding into the woods to fuck his horse, did you?

As for your comment, I don't "drag gayness into every single thread on here", so please feel free to go fuck yourself in the most heterosexual way imaginable.

I make no secret of my admiration for strongman leaders. President Trump, Bolsanaro, Orban, Duerte, Putin. Therefore the subject of my upcoming book will be exactly that. It will be titled Strongmen: Why They Are Here To Stay. I have been granted exclusive interviews with world leaders including President Trump. I will examine why we have arrived at the situation where strongman leadership has come to the fore and how liberal democracy has failed.

What do you think of Thatcher, Greedy?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼