Strongmen.

If you wiped the woke out of your eyes, you might notice that the cult of the "strong man" bully as followed by sad little weak men is full of homoerotic imagery and longing. I posted an example above where the notoriously fat assed slut Donald Trump is portrayed as a boxer. When you see a shirtless Putin ride by, you didn't actually think that he was riding into the woods to fuck his horse, did you?

As for your comment, I don't "drag gayness into every single thread on here", so please feel free to go fuck yourself in the most heterosexual way imaginable.

Mindfulness app 👉

If you wiped the woke out of your eyes, you might notice that the cult of the "strong man" bully as followed by sad little weak men is full of homoerotic imagery and longing. I posted an example above where the notoriously fat assed slut Donald Trump is portrayed as a boxer. When you see a shirtless Putin ride by, you didn't actually think that he was riding into the woods to fuck his horse, did you?

As for your comment, I don't "drag gayness into every single thread on here", so please feel free to go fuck yourself in the most heterosexual way imaginable.

A hit, a very palpable hit. (y)

They'll still be wiping bits of Rox off the canvass this time next week after that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼