Strongmen.

What do you think of Thatcher, Greedy?
The Iron Lady was of course a strongman. I do not mean in the literal sense but that is something the less intelligent posters on here seem unable to grasp. You can have woman strongmen as well. Pritti Patel would make an excellent strongman leader but for the time being I see no reason why Boris should capitulate. He is the Thatcher of the age and is showing the true instincts of the strongman in refusing to capitulate to the will of cowards and traitors.

My favourite strongman:

Got7-e1555429488624.jpg

The Iron Lady was of course a strongman. I do not mean in the literal sense but that is something the less intelligent posters on here seem unable to grasp. You can have woman strongmen as well. Pritti Patel would make an excellent strongman leader but for the time being I see no reason why Boris should capitulate. He is the Thatcher of the age and is showing the true instincts of the strongman in refusing to capitulate to the will of cowards and traitors.
Of course, I have nothing against srongmen leaders (technically known as cowardly bullies) or their followers (technically known as sissies), but they really do pale when compared with people who have actual moral courage (which is the only kind of courage that counts). But of course to the weak people who support them, they invariably represent themselves as physically strong, tough, brave, etc. for what better way to appeal to people who themselves lack any sort of actual qualities.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Anatomy Of A Fall (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼