sligo murder,

Dear Ms. McEntee.
I am an illegal immigrant in the UK, should I stay here and wait to be kicked out or travel to Ireland and claim asylum there?
If I travel to Ireland I will get free accommodation free meals and be legal and able to work. I have destroyed my passport, so you will not be able to deport me. I know there are a lot of NGOs and legal people that will support me as they make some juicy money from my case
P/S I am good at selling a bit of puff.
cead-mile-failte-text-on-260nw-1928420366.jpg

Replying to a question about serial sex offender Chico Makamda, Justice Minister Helen McEntee says that the deportation of serious criminals “is a complex matter.”

The comments were made following a parliamentary question by Independent TD Carol Nolan

The serial sex offender was ordered to leave the country by the 27th of January and is still in the country wandering free 2 months later.

Chico Makamda, who is originally from Angola, has 15 prior convictions, and is guilty of physically assaulting multiple women, sexual assault, false imprisonment, exposing himself to teenage girls, masturbating in public, robbery and more.

Following the revelation that this person was still in the country, Carol Nolan’s office inquired for further details from Justice Minister Helen McEntee.

The parliamentary question asked the Minister “if she will address concerns that there is an ongoing failure to take adequate and appropriate steps to ensure the removal of convicted individuals who are also subject to a current deportation order from the State,”

“As the Deputy will appreciate, it would not be appropriate for me to comment on individual cases,” replied the Minister.

“However, I can assure the Deputy that it is the policy to seek to deport from this State individuals whose presence here is not conducive to the common good.”

McEntee continued: “The deportation of such individuals is a complex matter requiring, amongst other things, the determination of the nationality and identity of the person and the cooperation of the proposed destination state in facilitating the deportation.”

He was allowed out of prison early on the condition that he was going to be deported. If it's so "complex" put him back into prison until he can be deported.

He was allowed out of prison early on the condition that he was going to be deported. If it's so "complex" put him back into prison until he can be deported.

Anyone, outside of the legalistas obviously, would suggest that's a very obvious solution.

Replying to a question about serial sex offender Chico Makamda, Justice Minister Helen McEntee says that the deportation of serious criminals “is a complex matter.”
The comments were made following a parliamentary question by Independent TD Carol Nolan
The serial sex offender was ordered to leave the country by the 27th of January and is still in the country wandering free 2 months later.
Chico Makamda, who is originally from Angola, has 15 prior convictions, and is guilty of physically assaulting multiple women, sexual assault, false imprisonment, exposing himself to teenage girls, masturbating in public, robbery and more.
Following the revelation that this person was still in the country, Carol Nolan’s office inquired for fur

Anyone, outside of the legalistas obviously, would suggest that's a very obvious solution.
He was expected to self deport as it's the obligation of people asked to leave the country to deport themselves. It's get "complicated" when they choose not to.

Helen McEntee said re: the Sligo killings :

'These are incidents we thought were behind us'.

Just let that sink in for a moment. Random beheadings and castration was common in the bad old days?!!

Wt actual F.

Not fit for office.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼