Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

He deliberately placed a fire-bomb in the shop. That wasn't accidental. And while it was reckless and led to the lady's death, that was not the intention of what he set out to do - but what he set out to do was reckless in that it endangered lives, and unfortunately that poor woman died. That's why I wrote that it was accidental but reckless.
It takes a certain type of a person, to view that terrorist attack as anything else.

All you are demonstrating here is the control SF/IRA have on your thinking. You are in a cult Soundy and you are unable to recognise it.

SF/IRA = Scum

He deliberately placed a fire-bomb in the shop. That wasn't accidental. And while it was reckless and led to the lady's death, that was not the intention of what he set out to do - but what he set out to do was reckless in that it endangered lives, and unfortunately that poor woman died. That's why I wrote that it was accidental but reckless.
Bookmarked for IOTY, well done. When you place a bomb in a shop where there are people and the bomb explodes and kills some one, that isn't accidental, it's a very deliberate, callous act with no regard for life.

Thankfully the jury that convicted him of murder and the judge who handed him down a life sentence saw it otherwise.

Accidental and reckless 🙄, IOTY22 sewn up.

Pity, would have been nice to meet up and discuss who the ministers would be after the next election when sinn fein are in power, ah well next time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼