Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Go in to the Harp bar and the third ladies toilet cubicle, the most recent code words are wrote down on the back of the cistern. Do not share this information with anyone.
The area seems to have a lot of IRA/SF Member. I note also that the road name plates are still deface with green white and yellow.
A council fellow said no one on the council will tackle it as their car will be thrashed.
I'll be in Noel Murphy s on Friday as usually one a month or so and might skip over to the Harp for one.

The area seems to have a lot of IRA/SF Member. I note also that the road name plates are still deface with green white and yellow.
A council fellow said no one on the council will tackle it as their car will be thrashed.
I'll be in Noel Murphy s on Friday as usually one a month or so and might skip over to the Harp for one.
Yes absolutely their cars will be thrashed, that or they will be assaulted.

SF/IRA members have a default violent mode.

SF have scored a massive own goal with the East Wall situation. The country are watching their reaction to this and as expected their bluffing has caught up with them.

All this promise of looking after the vulnerable and working class areas yet they support shoving bus loads of unvetted men into these areas too. A lot of anger against Mary Lou and SF online.
It is a very difficult balancing act for them,
mlmd said recently she would put no limit on numbers, that would not go down well with many sf supporters, but id say all parties are torn on this.

It is a very difficult balancing act for them,
mlmd said recently she would put no limit on numbers, that would not go down well with many sf supporters, but id say all parties are torn on this.
Someone has to shout enough and many people expected SF to be the party to do it. Wait until the next polls come out. They’ll take a dip no doubt.

There are people on their knees looking for homes in this country. SF lay into FF/FG for failing to provide those houses, yet they support this constant flow of immigrants into the country? Talking out both sides of their gobs and they’re being found out.

in the wake of that idiot shouring up the ra while posing for a selfie with arlene, michelle o neill says people need to be civil in these situations,
if that girl loses her job she can have no complaints,

Someone has to shout enough and many people expected SF to be the party to do it. Wait until the next polls come out. They’ll take a dip no doubt.

There are people on their knees looking for homes in this country. SF lay into FF/FG for failing to provide those houses, yet they support this constant flow of immigrants into the country? Talking out both sides of their gobs and they’re being found out.
Mlmd attacked the govt today for lack of consultation with residents, i do agree more consultation is needed in these situations but as mm said we are obliged to do all we can and pressure is immense
Its easy to sling mud from.the sidelines

Mlmd attacked the govt today for lack of consultation with residents, i do agree more consultation is needed in these situations but as mm said we are obliged to do all we can and pressure is immense
Its easy to sling mud from.the sidelines
As I said jimmy, somrone has to shout “enough”. People expected SF to be that party. They were wrong.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼