Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Attack the poster if you cannot reply to the posts.

Is that the advice you were given from Hellfast ScumMan ?

Attack the poster says the guy who only in his previous post on the same thread posted

"I see ScumMan is doing here what Conan did on the Brexit thread.
Disappeared
Mind you SF/IRA always excelled at that"

Seriously Triggs, you're starting to give poor Colin Ball a bad rep. :ROFLMAO:

Attack the poster says the guy who only in his previous post on the same thread posted

"I see ScumMan is doing here what Conan did on the Brexit thread.
Disappeared
Mind you SF/IRA always excelled at that"

Seriously Triggs, you're starting to give poor Colin Ball a bad rep. :ROFLMAO:
ScumMan you signed up with the Provos to be a social media activist for them, God bless their little cotton socks.

You are doing a very very bad job.

Expect a knock on your door real soon, we know how that lot behave don't we ?

A few more Cold Cases

Census taker

Heartbroken man speaks on the 40th anniversary of his young wife’s death at the hands of an IRA gunman

"The gunman attempted to rip a clipboard from her hand. And when Joanne struggled to hold on to it, he shot her in the head.

Joanne screamed out and she rushed forward past the home owner who had just opened the door.

In an attempt to save Joanne from further attack, the man slammed it shut again in the killer’s face.

But the determined gunman wasn’t finished. He smashed his way inside, where he shot Joanne several times more as she lay on the living room floor. Before fleeing the scene, the killer ripped a bundle of census forms from Joanne’s clasped hand.
"

She was siting in her car

Fresh from Tommy Goulds Twitter

"Women should be safe on our streets. We need systemic and societal change."

As the Shinners keep demanding justice for victims of Bloody Sunday, maybe they should offer up some information on these historic crimes..

But I won't be holding my breath as they were called out over it in the Dail in 2004

SF's O Snodaigh 'forgets' women butchered by IRA

Last edited:
A few more Cold Cases

Census taker

Heartbroken man speaks on the 40th anniversary of his young wife’s death at the hands of an IRA gunman

"The gunman attempted to rip a clipboard from her hand. And when Joanne struggled to hold on to it, he shot her in the head.

Joanne screamed out and she rushed forward past the home owner who had just opened the door.

In an attempt to save Joanne from further attack, the man slammed it shut again in the killer’s face.

But the determined gunman wasn’t finished. He smashed his way inside, where he shot Joanne several times more as she lay on the living room floor. Before fleeing the scene, the killer ripped a bundle of census forms from Joanne’s clasped hand.
"

She was siting in her car

Fresh from Tommy Goulds Twitter

"Women should be safe on our streets. We need systemic and societal change."

As the Shinners keep demanding justice for victims of Bloody Sunday, maybe they should offer up some information on these historic crimes..

But I won't be holding my breath as they were called out over it in the Dail in 2004

SF's O Snodaigh 'forgets' women butchered by IRA
The animal who did this is alive and well and living a few streets away from the actual murder. He is still active in SF/IRA.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼