Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

You got to love the Shinners, absolutely no grasp of the concept that the people who protest vote in elections against governments are not their supporters.
:lol!::lol!::lol!:

You've got to love the thickos, absolutely no grasp of the concept of how to protest vote without supporting another party - and yes, if you cast your vote in favour of a party in an election, you are defacto lending them your support. I think even Triggs would grasp that - though maybe not.

The floating voter doesn't not support a party, he/she just changes (or not) the party he/she supports from election to election.

It really is risible the concept that someone could actually cast their ballot in favour of a particular candidate and convince themselves that they are not lending that candidate support.

I blame the civics teachers :cool:

Mary Lou McDonald commenting on the murder of 23 year old innocent school teacher Ashling Murphy:
“My thoughts are with Ashling's family, her friends, her pupils and colleagues at school and the whole community in Tullamore who are facing unimaginable heartbreak. The entire country is reeling from this horrendous attack which has seen a woman’s life cut short.

Violence against women and girls, and the fear of it, is far too common and blights the lives of women and girls across the country. Harassment is the norm, not the exception. We have the right to be safe on our streets and in our homes. Yet too often, we are not."

A laudable soundbite.

Ann Travers, whose sister, an innocent 22 year old school teacher named Mary Travers was murdered by the military wing of the party led by Mary Lou McDonald, criticised McDonald four weeks ago for rejecting calls for Gerry Adams "comedy sketch" video to be withdrawn.

This level of hypocrisy tends to piss a lot of people off.

(Whataboutery tsunami incoming.)
Jean McConville or what happened to Mairia Cahill?

You've got to love the thickos, absolutely no grasp of the concept of how to protest vote without supporting another party - and yes, if you cast your vote in favour of a party in an election, you are defacto lending them your support. I think even Triggs would grasp that - though maybe not.

The floating voter doesn't not support a party, he/she just changes (or not) the party he/she supports from election to election.

It really is risible the concept that someone could actually cast their ballot in favour of a particular candidate and convince themselves that they are not lending that candidate support.

I blame the civics teachers :cool:
:lol!::lol!::lol!:

Seriously who wrote that for you? Straight from the green book.

Jean McConville or what happened to Mairia Cahill?
You attempted to discredit her and smear her as a rape victim online after she repeatedly complained about the S.F./I.R.A. cover-up and kangaroo court process.

She is now a thorn in Mary Lou McDonalds side every time Mary Lou pretends to speak up for women who are victims of rape and abuse.

Mary Lou McDonald commenting on the murder of 23 year old innocent school teacher Ashling Murphy:
“My thoughts are with Ashling's family, her friends, her pupils and colleagues at school and the whole community in Tullamore who are facing unimaginable heartbreak. The entire country is reeling from this horrendous attack which has seen a woman’s life cut short.

Violence against women and girls, and the fear of it, is far too common and blights the lives of women and girls across the country. Harassment is the norm, not the exception. We have the right to be safe on our streets and in our homes. Yet too often, we are not."

A laudable soundbite.

Ann Travers, whose sister, an innocent 22 year old school teacher named Mary Travers was murdered by the military wing of the party led by Mary Lou McDonald, criticised McDonald four weeks ago for rejecting calls for Gerry Adams "comedy sketch" video to be withdrawn.

This level of hypocrisy tends to piss a lot of people off.

(Whataboutery tsunami incoming.)
Maybe he is just too stupid to reply to that.

Or perhaps he is awaiting instructions from Hellfast.

You attempted to discredit her and smear her as a rape victim online after she repeatedly complained about the S.F./I.R.A. cover-up and kangaroo court process.

She is now a thorn in Mary Lou McDonalds side every time Mary Lou pretends to speak up for women who are victims of rape and abuse.
They will never learn.

Maybe he is just too stupid to reply to that.

Or perhaps he is awaiting instructions from Hellfast.
"In 2011 we are told to put the past behind us and move on," he said. "I go home every year to visit my family and notice the murals to the hunger strikers are lovingly maintained. My sister Mary did not starve herself to death. She was murdered by those who now claim to be the 'peacemakers'. Mary has no mural. However, her memory is as alive to me now as it was 27 years ago when I travelled with her bloodied body in the ambulance to the Ulster Hospital. It is the same for the other victims of the Troubles."[7]
Paul Travers made an open appeal to Sinn Féin to work with the Historical Enquiries Team and determine who killed his sister:

"You compare yourselves to Nelson Mandela. Well then, do as he did, if you are brave enough. Embrace the need for genuine truth and reconciliation and support the very institutions, such as the Historical Enquiries Team, that have been established to find it. Don't ignore them. Tell us who committed these foul atrocities. It seems to me that you selectively support those aspects of the 1998 peace agreement that suit you and not the ones that don't. You did the same thing during the Troubles. It is not acceptable now. You are the ones who will not move on. You are the ones who perpetuate hurt and promote your brand of hatred. You are the ones who fear the truth. What are you scared of, now you no longer have your guns?"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Gemma Hayes

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼