Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Mandy, unlike Michelle, ran previously pretty poorly if I recall correctly. And I think Mandy's sister Orla would have been a much better prospect but all you can do is put your name forward and hope to get elected. It's a tough ask and not everybody is able to do it for one reason or another.
Yes, about 300 votes, around half what the ginger whinger got but he got the co opted gig afterwards

THe cork independent newspaper have a feature on some of the cork county constituencies, They asked 3 SF candidates who their political role model is, All said MON, I hope a copy isnt sent to Dublin central ,
She’s on crying to the beard as we speak. ‘But you promised it’d be meeeeeeee’.

Was talking to a shinner today who was out cavassing. Said he called to a house where there was a bus parked outside. The 'woman' of the house answered still dressed in her pyjamas with her belly hanging out. He could see the husband in the background walking around the house dressed in a bus conductors uniform muttering 'fares please'. She asked him in but he made his excuses and left.

Was talking to a shinner today who was out cavassing. Said he called to a house where there was a bus parked outside. The 'woman' of the house answered still dressed in her pyjamas with her belly hanging out. He could see the husband in the background walking around the house dressed in a bus conductors uniform muttering 'fares please'. She asked him in but he made his excuses and left.
There's a touch of Pat Mustard in that story !

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼