Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

SF are against build to rents in the south but for them in the north, Why?
i dont think they are tbh , if its the post from meridian that you are referring too then maybe read what the judges have said first in the ruling before blaming sinn finn jimmy.

i dont think they are tbh , if its the post from meridian that you are referring too then maybe read what the judges have said first in the ruling before blaming sinn finn jimmy.
Im speaking in general of how SF are completely opposed to build to rents here, Not referring specifically to this case,

Eoin O'B has stated that build to let aren't suitable for families and generally don't address infrastructure issues like creches, and would like to see developers build social housing on their land instead.
Having been a staunch Sinn Fein supporter all my life I'm a bit taken back by the current direction the party is taking, especially with our promises to build thousands of houses which I feel goes against our ideology and is the polar opposite of our strengths.

We are a party of demolition not construction.

Did you read it ?

Your scums main puppet was amongst those that objected to that development.

Anything at all to ensure that the " housing crisis " and fools like you support them.

SF/IRA = Scum

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jamsey

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼