Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Sf trying to spin mlmd claim to mean no govt minister met with parents in the aftermath of the stabbings, when you are explaining you are losing,

How they thought this would be a good idea is beyond me, Doherty and carthy abusing the guard got a few mentions,
O snodaigh also, mlmd connection to Dowdall, it was a stupid move,
I think it was Stacky who said last week mlmd has been all at sea recently, possibly after her op. she looked well shook today,

How they thought this would be a good idea is beyond me, Doherty and carthy abusing the guard got a few mentions,
O snodaigh also, mlmd connection to Dowdall, it was a stupid move,
I think it was Stacky who said last week mlmd has been all at sea recently, possibly after her op. she looked well shook today,
Why did MLMD and her party take this approach and give the Govt an opportunity to hammer them?

An opportunistic mistake that has backfired.

They are simply not responsible and not fit for officeas they chased populism yet again and sow division as well as her daft tweets about the school etc.

MLMD is/was an astute political operator but she is increasingly out of her depth or else just taking poor orders from Belfast.

Posted here the other day what Liam Lappin,a top sinn fein man and adviser to Michelle o Neill,said in his compo case.....called ira a criminal organization
Martin made great use of that in Dail this evening

Posted here the other day what Liam Lappin,a top sinn fein man and adviser to Michelle o Neill,said in his compo case.....called ira a criminal organization
Martin made great use of that in Dail this evening
Thankfully, he showed decorum and respect for the house and didn't cheapen it like SueFein/IRA did last week with a pathetic use of props. I can think of one that would capture perfectly the hypocrisy of them feigning concern for the Gardai.

30bff31c-9a1c-11ed-aea2-0210609a3fe2

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack O' Rourke
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

5th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sarah Lou

Arty's Bar, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼