Samsung Galaxy S III

Big launch in London last night, hits the shelves late may.
4.8"inch Super AMOLED screen, quad-core processor etc.
http://www.thenextgalaxy.com/

Here it is next to the S II
Samsung_Galaxy_S3_28-580-90.JPG

Will be between this and the HTC One X for my next phone I'd say

Bit too big really init?

Was messing around with the One X last week which is just as big, but still fits neatly into your hand and pocket I found. The screens on both the HTC and Samsung are bigger but the overall size of the units i comparison to previous models aren't that much bigger. Next IPhone will almost certainly have to follow suit now

was just reading about this. have resisted the temptation on a smart phone for some time but this one really has me interested.. looks to be a nice bit of kit...

Have the s2. It's excellent.

A few friends have slagged me about the size of the screen so the s3 will be off the scale.

While it's welcome, I think on board processing power is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

It's bandwidth, download and upload speeds that will improve user experiences from now on as we head for the cloud.

The only time I get annoyed with my phone is when it insists there's allegedly 'no internet connection' (meteor) yet I live in the middle of a city. At certain times (I imagine if a neighbour is also online) especially in the evenings I just give up browsing. Those are the announcements I want to hear.

I'm gunna totally contradict myself by saying that even though I'm excited about getting the htc one x, I still know it won't do anything that my sensation xl already does

I got the HTC Desire HD when it came out and its too big. Seriously contemplating going back to iphone when the 5 comes out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼