Samsung Galaxy S III

I wasn't going to purchase...

Now I'm not so sure!

I'll wait til they hit the shops and ask some lovely staff member could I see one in operation and then make a final decision.

Complaining about the battery life of a smartphone is a bit futile - most with moderate use will require a charge overnight,don't really see what the big deal with this is.

I've a SII and get between 32-40 hours out of a full charge with moderate use - love customising it with various ROMs kernels etc.

It's out, anybody ordered it yet? O2's prices putting me off

Checked out O2, Vodafone and Meteor... All the plans are garbage!

While three have probably the worst coverage of all the providers there plans easily make up for the loss..

Why is it they are the sole provider to offer all you can use data when the others are still putting a stupid maximum 1gb allowance?

Gonna let it go for a month or so till all the hype dies down then look at it...

Checked out O2, Vodafone and Meteor... All the plans are garbage!

While three have probably the worst coverage of all the providers there plans easily make up for the loss..

Why is it they are the sole provider to offer all you can use data when the others are still putting a stupid maximum 1gb allowance?

Gonna let it go for a month or so till all the hype dies down then look at it...

Agreed.

Won't go near Three again though. Lasted a month with a Three sim,coverage is non-existant - kinda negates the AYCE data when you're constantly losing reception.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Open Mic

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼