Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

😝

I can always count on you to try to provide an unrelated distraction.

Speaking of the Spanish Civil War, while Italy and Germany provided support to the Spanish fascists for free, Stalin made the Republicans pay for everything in gold, eating up the entire gold reserve of the Spanish government, after which no further aid was forthcoming. Also, the Soviets who came over to Spain to fight” spent much of their time fighting the other Republican factions while they tried to take the whole thing over. (And then, of course, Stalin had most of these people shot when they returned to Moscow).

I can see that the Spanish Civil War is another history you haven’t bothered to learn about.
On the contrary I know all about it so Stalin had an interest in the war big deal the fact remains thd "enlightened" democracies stood by while the Condor Legion of the Luftwaffe used Blitzkrieg. That being said it was not the Soviet Union that handed over Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia to Nazi Germany.

On the contrary I know all about it so Stalin had an interest in the war big deal the fact remains thd "enlightened" democracies stood by while the Condor Legion of the Luftwaffe used Blitzkrieg. That being said it was not the Soviet Union that handed over Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia to Nazi Germany.
😂

But, but, but….. 😝 😝

It was the Soviet Union that handed Western Poland over to the Nazis by revoking their old treaty with Poland and signing a new one with Hitler.

The African Americans and Amerindians did not tear down the founding fathers statues or desecrate Arlington Cemetery you idiot.
Idiot? Ask your dad to explain it to you. This was your post which I replied to, never mind your moronic hypocritical tangents that have already been dealt with.
Got to wonder what African Americans & Amerindians think when they see American Imperialism celebrated like Mount Rushmore all the cemeteries to the honoured dead of American wars do we see the same with Amerindian & African Americans, no don't think so but nice try.

😂😂😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Darts

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼