Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Starting to think about the similarities of the fall of the Third Reich:

Russia is still developing pretty advanced submarines that have doomsday radioactive tidal wave torpedoes that can circle the globe (Belgorod) and pretty nasty mach 9 cruise missiles (Zircon), but can't seem to hold their own against just a sliver of the power of the western tech (obviously, the truly heroic fighting of the Ukrainian people and others are an essential part of that).

Hitler kept pouring money into wonder weapons, and I think Putin seems bent on those even though his "special" operation is withering.
Except that all you’ve provided is a tweet. 😂
Dang right

How exactly do we get reports from Navalny in the Arctic penal colony he is now in? Somehow news gets out and we sure believe that.
We exactly get reports from his lawyer, since Navalny is not being held in a secret location. Funny that you missed it.

But since Putin does torture and kill political prisoners, I guess you’re finally admitting that Russia is not a democracy. Good. Baby steps.

We exactly get reports from his lawyer, since Navalny is not being held in a secret location. Funny that you missed it.

But since Putin does torture and kill political prisoners, I guess you’re finally admitting that Russia is not a democracy. Good. Baby steps.
You have you head in the sand concerning the death of a US journalist, Pneumoniae, lol excuses, excuses excuses to get away from the fact that he died in Ukrainian prison.

You have you head in the sand concerning the death of a US journalist, Pneumoniae, lol excuses, excuses excuses to get away from the fact that he died in Ukrainian prison.
This thread can read all about the IDF killing hostages escaping, sniping a woman literally waving a white flag, bombing hospitals (not just the one, shocker), Kids getting killed with gaz and all kinds of horrific bombs. Entire families wiped and journalist killed. Videos and pictures are everywhere for you to see, but it's still somehow acceptable in the name of "self defence". And of course this is "just war" and you have to "grow up", unless a fraction of this happens in Ukraine, because then it's horrible, because the innocents dying on one side are somehow worth more than the other innocents dying on the other.

Come up with the actual story from a real source rather than a one sentence tweet and maybe I’ll pay more attention to it.

(And yes, I noticed that you avoided my question about Russia as a democracy, because of course it's not).

Last edited:
Russia is short of eggs (coz...I dunno, the hens aren't sufficiently invested in Putin's vision or summat).
Anyway, emergency supplies sourced and delivered from Turkey (the country, not the bird).
Much hilarity ensues, of the H5N1 variety.

Russia is short of eggs (coz...I dunno, the hens aren't sufficiently invested in Putin's vision or summat).
Anyway, emergency supplies sourced and delivered from Turkey (the country, not the bird).
Much hilarity ensues, of the H5N1 variety.

Alright, it seems like russian chicken farms need to be prioritized stormshadow targets. Maybe we can start an Eggvolution.

The rising price of eggs in Russia is no laughing matter. "Egg king" Gennady Shiryayev, the owner of Voronezh Region's largest producer, survived an apparent assassination attempt last night. Several shots were fired at his VW but none hit him.

Egg prices keep rising in Russia, even after Putin had to apologize for that.

Experts discussed the impact of Western sanctions on the Russian economy. A fat cat economist suggested that those who can't afford to buy eggs can simply switch to beef. The segment was followed by an obnoxious commercial, reminiscent of The Hunger Games.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼