Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Your response is Twitter, pathetic.🙄
My response was TASS, one of your Russian propaganda purveyors, quoting the notorious asshole Tucker Carlson.

YOUR source is a tweet. And this supposed journalist who was "tortured and killed" in a "secret" Ukrainian prison..... how exactly would we know that? You know, secret prison and all of that?

My response was TASS, one of your Russian propaganda purveyors, quoting the notorious asshole Tucker Carlson.

YOUR source is a tweet. And this supposed journalist who was "tortured and killed" in a "secret" Ukrainian prison..... how exactly would we know that? You know, secret prison and all of that?
How exactly do we get reports from Navalny in the Arctic penal colony he is now in? Somehow news gets out and we sure believe that.

a photo of the russian Amazon knock off in Petersburg which is set on fire. The rumour is that it was a revenge for earlier action done by it to 'recruit' around 3k people working there to be sent to Ukraine. As we see, this is one of the reasons why putin is 'mobilizing' usually people from the Mongolian tribes and remote villages rather than russians from the Western part of the country:

1705172227162.png

Let us know when Ukraine starts firing Chinese and Iranian supplied missiles and drones at Russian positions.

😂 Fail.
The United States has confirmed that rounds of Chinese ammunition have been used in battlefields in Ukraine and suspects they were fired by Russian forces, government sources said Friday.
Whether the ammunition was supplied by China remains unclear, the U.S. administration sources said, while adding Washington is poised to take action if it is verified Beijing made the shipments.

Amid a myriad of disagreements between the United States and China, officials have recently said Washington possesses intelligence indicating that Beijing is considering sending arms and ammunition to Russia.

This thread is even more hilarious than most people reading this realise. There's a quite well known Russian joke which has to do specifically with army and headlamps... My liberal translation of it is below.

Military base... Smoking area. Four lieutenants are conversing. One suggests going to the unit commander to request leave. They get up and go. The first one enters:

"Comrade Colonel, allow me to take leave."

"What are you talking about! Leave, you say? Give me an improvement proposal — then you can go on leave!"

"Easy! Look out the window, there's a private mowing the grass. Why is he waving the scythe in only one direction? Let's tie a second blade to his scythe, so he can mow both left and right!"

"Well done! On leave!"

The second one enters:

"Give me an improvement proposal..."

"Easy! Look out the window, there's a private mowing the grass. Why is he just waving the scythe back and forth? Let's tie a pitchfork to his scythe, so he can pile it up right away!"

"Well done! On leave!"

The third one enters:

"Easy! Look out the window, there's a private mowing the grass. Why is he just waving the scythe back and forth and piling up the grass? Let's tie a cart to him, so he can take it away right away!"

"Well done! On leave!"

The fourth one enters:

"Sir, I can't come up with anything."

"Well, go think. Come back when you have something!"

The lieutenant goes out onto the porch, nervously lights a cigarette, frowning.

The private approaches him. With this contraption in his hands, with a cart tied to it, all sweaty and exhausted. And with a hint of malice, he asks the lieutenant:

"So, Lieutenant, you want to go on leave?"

"Y-yes..."

"Can't come up with an improvement proposal, huh?"

"Y-yes..."

"Well, damn it, PUT A HEADLAMP ON ME!!! A HEADLAMP!!! SO I CAN MOW AT NIGHT TOO!!!"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Derek Burke

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼