Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Anyone who thinks that because many countries did not join sanctions against Russia (i.e. they remained neutral) they actually support Russia in this stupid war is simply an idiot. Stan, you sad little Russian shit, look up the definition of neutral.

As for Silky, he's rather "selective" about which attacks on brown people he supports and which he opposes. Hypocrite.

Never saw one on the Palestinian terrorists beheading gheys either, whom you support.
I just think if you are going to have a documentary on Russian abuses the least you could do is also have one on Israel but no they are too good for that, they blatantly commit crimes but will the West or the likes of RTÉ put on a show about that? I doubt it, okay to go after Russia, everyone's favourite cartoon villain not okay to bring up Israel.

I just think if you are going to have a documentary on Russian abuses the least you could do is also have one on Israel but no they are too good for that, they blatantly commit crimes but will the West or the likes of RTÉ put on a show about that? I doubt it, okay to go after Russia, everyone's favourite cartoon villain not okay to bring up Israel.
Russia is not a cartoon villain, Russia is a real world villain. 10 million plus people without electricity. Tens of thousands dead. Why do you say it's a cartoon?

As for Israel, that's a different thread.

Russia is not a cartoon villain, Russia is a real world villain. 10 million plus people without electricity. Tens of thousands dead. Why do you say it's a cartoon?

As for Israel, that's a different thread.
Silky likes to pretend that he’s a concerned citizen, but his real argument is that since the West does atrocities, it’s only fair that his beloved Russia gets to commit them too. He is a toddler that thinks that “balance” is the primary moral rule. I’m waiting for him to tell us some time that the Jews also bear responsibility for the Holocaust.

Exactly, you're making my point for me. No trade with Russia and no visas for Russians = no need for an Irish embassy in Moscow.

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote before. Good man!
Ukraine still has diplomatic ties with Russia.
In times of crisis it is best to maintain diplomatic relations, even at a low level. There is a need for an Irish embassy in Moscow right now.
Anyone who says otherwise has the intellect of a retarded frog.

Are you for real? the Ukrainian army are making the orc army look totally inept, superpower me arse. :rolleyes: As for Mr Armageddon he was a tough guy when he was killing defenseless Syrian civilians but when he meets real soldiers his army is being routed.
The shooting down of a Russian jet by a Turkish 1970s vintage F-16 at the Turkish Syrian border should have probably indicated how shite Russian "technology" is.

After this incident, the Russian navy moved a "state of the art air defence cruiser" to the eastern Mediterranean to provide air defence coverage to the whole region in order to protect Russian military aircraft operating over Syria.

The name of this "state of the art air defence cruiser?"

"Moskva." It's currently acting as a submarine at the bottom of the Black Sea having been sunk by Ukraine earlier this year.

Rocket boy Putin is now reduced to buying Iranian drones powered by 2 stroke moped engines from China.
So much superpowering.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼