Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Damn... there is too much happening!

Ukrainian Special Forces have captured a complete Russian drone:

photo2022-03-1220-03-28.jpg

photo2022-03-1220-03-29.jpg

source

Ukrainians are reporting capturing a complete ammunition supply column of the Russian Invaders:

Yesterday's big news in Polish newspapers and online:

This girl is a daughter of Putin's personal speaker, she works in Brussels (European Parliament) living off the blood money of her father. Posting "support" to anti-war the same time posting pictures with her father and Putin's picture in the background and his father producing hate propaganda. In my opinion herself and similar should be expelled straight away as spies:

comment_16471213306UAAdV0fVGQFK7DD8Wubi2,w400.jpg

same time on Insta (it says no to war) - her account is suspended now from what I know:

comment_1647121361TNwkJqLObDGU9yAQLGWUOP,w400.jpg

I believe, taking her multiple talents into account, that she should be able to seek for employment only with the below business later:

comment_16471213436SzFgMXcfAxdO32qdq5X62,w400.jpg

Yesterday's big news in Polish newspapers and online:

This girl is a daughter of Putin's personal speaker, she works in Brussels (European Parliament) living off the blood money of her father. Posting "support" to anti-war the same time posting pictures with her father and Putin's picture in the background and his father producing hate propaganda. In my opinion herself and similar should be expelled straight away as spies:

comment_16471213306UAAdV0fVGQFK7DD8Wubi2,w400.jpg

same time on Insta (it says no to war) - her account is suspended now from what I know:

comment_1647121361TNwkJqLObDGU9yAQLGWUOP,w400.jpg

I believe, taking her multiple talents into account, that she should be able to seek for employment only with the below business later:

comment_16471213436SzFgMXcfAxdO32qdq5X62,w400.jpg
I know what I'd expell

To add up on the attack close to the Polish border.
Multiple sources are confirming that attack was made with use of up to 30 rockets! There are 9 casualties and 60+ wounded so far.

Russians must be extremely sure of their shit technology or extremely stupid. One rocket landing on PL soil triggers Art.5 right away (not even mentioning the loses in Poland). Here is a video of the attack filmed from Poland (yes, from Polish side!):

To add up on the attack close to the Polish border.
Multiple sources are confirming that attack was made with use of up to 30 rockets! There are 9 casualties and 60+ wounded so far.

Russians must be extremely sure of their shit technology or extremely stupid. One rocket landing on PL soil triggers Art.5 right away (not even mentioning the loses in Poland). Here is a video of the attack filmed from Poland (yes, from Polish side!):

Even if Russian rockets land in Poland it will make no difference. Biden has already laid his hand on the table and said that under no circumstances will the Yanks intervene. Without the Yanks NATO are useless.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼