Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Most of us now realise that Putin is a vicious dictator that has orchestrated the theft of maybe one $ Trillion (1000 Billion) from the Russian People

You've said this kind of thing a few times. Or that Putin is perhaps the wealthiest man on the planet. How accurate could it be? I knew Putin is corrupt but come on like....

Then I listened to this podcast
https://www.thebigstealpodcast.com/

Its two years old so predates the Ukrainian invasion but includes Crimea. Its astounding to hear the story told so cogently. And it turns out you're quite accurate in what you say. The total amount is not important. Its all about how he did it.

I realise I'm late to the party. But Fuckin hell

Watched the Navalny documentary last night.

Its a proven fact that Putin has kill teams murdering people on his behalf.

Why any civilised nation is dealing with this despot is beyond me.

He's trying to destabilise Moldova now. Like he isnt in a big enough mess. The West needs to push back against this tyrant.
Hes deluded if he thinks he can take Odessa and even worse Moldova. They have used 75% of their smart missiles and are are now using indiscriminate bombing. Wait till those Howitzers get to the front, his Stone Age military will be annihilated.

Australia also sending six 777 Howitzers and more to follow, more importantly all with M982 Excalibur GPS rounds.

Last edited:
You've said this kind of thing a few times. Or that Putin is perhaps the wealthiest man on the planet. How accurate could it be? I knew Putin is corrupt but come on like....

Its two years old so predates the Ukrainian invasion but includes Crimea. Its astounding to hear the story told so cogently. And it turns out you're quite accurate in what you say. The total amount is not important. Its all about how he did it.

Great stuff. Read this last year and it's a great read.

He's trying to destabilise Moldova now. Like he isnt in a big enough mess. The West needs to push back against this tyrant. He isnt going to stop

It's not just him though is it. His entire cabal need to be brought up before The Hague. Hopefully the new artillery going to Ukraine will pound the Russian military into dust.

We should only start looking at lifting sanctions after the war criminals are turned over, their stolen money returned, reparations paid and Ukrainians forced to Russia returned home.

If after that they want to return to being a backwater that's their own business. However, if they'd like to join the rest of us in the 21st century, they'll have to be cleaner than clean and open to monitored elections.

However, of course Ukraine should have the final say in what they are willing to accept in return for peace - it's their people being slaughtered, not ours. But if they can beat back the Russians and still have enough fire power to ensure they don't even look at them the wrong way again any time soon, we should absolutely not take our foot off of their throats.

I was in Ballyferriter for a few days recently. I was chatting to a local that I know quite well. Russia/Ukraine war came up.

My friend said :- 'we shouldn't be taking in all these Ukrainians when we can't house our own'

He added :- 'That Zelensky fella is no angel either' (with a knowing smirk on his face)

I replied - 'you're dead right, there's 2 sides to every story' (thinking to myself - I can't be bothered even trying here)

I'm late to the party too. I knew about the poisonings, Georgia, Crimea, Donbas, Abramovich etc - You couldn't miss these if you tried but I thought to myself - The Yanks and the Brits, NATO etc surely have got this covered and each time you moved on and forgot about it.

But it all changed on 24th Feb - 'Holy Fuck, He's actually started a full scale invasion of Ukraine'

In the Information Age, it's not that hard to do a crash course on Putin/Russia and when you take a little time to examine the facts and informed opinions - You quickly come to realise that it's pretty easy for the free world to make the right choice when there is only 1 choice

I was in Ballyferriter for a few days recently. I was chatting to a local that I know quite well. Russia/Ukraine war came up.

My friend said :- 'we shouldn't be taking in all these Ukrainians when we can't house our own'

He added :- 'That Zelensky fella is no angel either' (with a knowing smirk on his face)

I replied - 'you're dead right, there's 2 sides to every story' (thinking to myself - I can't be bothered even trying here)

I'm late to the party too. I knew about the poisonings, Georgia, Crimea, Donbas, Abramovich etc - You couldn't miss these if you tried but I thought to myself - The Yanks and the Brits, NATO etc surely have got this covered and each time you moved on and forgot about it.

But it all changed on 24th Feb - 'Holy Fuck, He's actually started a full scale invasion of Ukraine'

In the Information Age, it's not that hard to do a crash course on Putin/Russia and when you take a little time to examine the facts and informed opinions - You quickly come to realise that it's pretty easy for the free world to make the right choice when there is only 1 choice
Trying to get sense out of a Kerryman, keep on trying m8.

US Defense Secretary Austin calls Germany’s decision to send Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer Gepard SPAAG systems to Ukraine a “significant” move.

1651052517662.png

By the times the Russians spot and even say "Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer" they will be dead................

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼