Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I dunno catcha, this one looks a bit propagandaish to me. The pictures I mean, not the 135 bucks bit.

They do get 10k RUB per gruz200. They are lucky, Kadirov boys got this "in nature" bag of potatoes, some cooking oil and rice. There are more and more complaints from Russia, as they do pay compensation only to those who are officially confirmed by Russians. Majority of Russian loses decompose on the fields of Ukraine. Even the sailors from Moskva, officially only 20 something died, the rest is MIA ;)

I know it is unbelievable, but this is Russia. Russia is a state of mind :)

Putin was saying at the beginning of March they should be compensated around 7mln RUB. Maybe generals ;)

edit: either way, I find this so Russian ;)

It's easy to talk tough on the local talkpage scene when you've no actual responsibility for the unintended consequences. A miscalculation by either Nato or the Russian vermin could lead to a nuclear war, history may well judge that the West was right to act with caution from the time of the invasion onwards, whatever about previous mistakes regarding Putin’s muscle flexing.
The US NATO is and must act responsibly

Existing protocols are still operating

Russia notified US, in advance of its latest Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Test.

Putins sabre rattling has been very successful but US NATO now has little option but to supply Ukraine

They realise that Ukraine can inflict significant damage on the Russia War Machine

Last edited:

China Looks to Sell Spare LNG as Virus Lockdowns Hit Demand​

• Several buyers including Cnooc are offering cargoes for summer
  • Covid-19 worries are intensifying amid mass testing in Beijing
By
Stephen Stapczynski
April 25, 2022, 5:39 AM GMT+1Updated onApril 25, 2022, 8:10 AM GMT+1

China, the world’s biggest importer of liquefied natural gas, is trying to sell some spare supply due to fears that demand-sapping virus lockdowns could spread from Shanghai to other parts of the country.
Major buyers, including Cnooc Ltd., are offering at least five shipments for summer delivery on the spot market amid the deteriorating domestic outlook, according to traders with knowledge of the matter. The companies could look to offload more cargoes if Covid-19 restrictions around China increase, the traders said,

If lockdowns in China continue, there will be plenty of LNG on the market :)

Co-chair of the Social Democratic Party of Germany Saskia Esken called on former Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder to leave the party after his lengthy [NYT] interview in which he defended his tolerant stance on Russia, despite the war with Ukraine. (UBN)

I see the various military experts talking about Russia trying to cut off the Ua Defenders in Donbas.

I don't know anything about military battles but the Ukrainians know exactly what the Russians are doing. It's not like Stalingrad when the Russians created a surprise encirclement.

Surely the Ukrainians will move as necessary. They are not going to allow large scale capture by the Russians. Whatever the Russians take, it's going to be very difficult to retain.

Ukraine will have quality military hardware and good logistics - Once US/NATO committed fully, Putins goose was cooked.

I can't see how this ends well for Russia/Putin

Even if he retains most of the Donbas area in 'Peace Settlement' - the rest of Ukraine will join NATO, EU and thrive. It'll be like Korea - and once EU stops Oil & Gas purchasing, the Russian Economy is in free fall.

The Walter Mitty Propaganda will surely be exposed once the war fervour dies down.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼