Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Yeah. I laughed at your silly post when I saw it too. Imagine casting Putin as a strategic master.
The Russians are advancing while the US dither around.
But sure you lot have form for walking away in places like Afghanistan haven't you.....
Why veto the vote to allow Palestine UN membership?
No need to answer as its a rhetorical question to which we all know the answer.

I find it crazy that is okay for the US to arm Taiwan in the South China Sea but Russia to arm the Donbass in Eastern Ukraine not okay. Western logic once again.
Here. Let me help.

Taiwan has been an independent country for 75 years with no desire on the part of its residents to be annexed to China.

Donbass has NEVER been an independent country, and despite the fact that there are a lot of Russian speakers there, since Russia starved out and otherwise eliminated the original Ukrainian speakers in the 1930’s, is only “Russian” in Putin’s neo-colonial imagination.

Does that help?

Here. Let me help.

Taiwan has been an independent country for 75 years with no desire on the part of its residents to be annexed to China.

Donbass has NEVER been an independent country, and despite the fact that there are a lot of Russian speakers there, since Russia starved out and otherwise eliminated the original Ukrainian speakers in the 1930’s, is only “Russian” in Putin’s neo-colonial imagination.

Does that help?
Actually the US up until the 70s did not recognise the People's Republic of China's gvt in Beijing and considered the Republic of China (Taiwan) to be the official capital. That changed but by arming the island the US is involving herself in the region, once again not okay according to the West for the Russians who have Russian people in Novorossiya. At least be consistant.

The Russians are advancing while the US dither around.
But sure you lot have form for walking away in places like Afghanistan haven't you.....
Why veto the vote to allow Palestine UN membership?
No need to answer as its a rhetorical question to which we all know the answer.
Lol

The US is “dithering around” because unlike the Russian dictatorship, we still have a democracy and have to deal with politics even if one of our parties traitorously supports Russia.

Speaking of walking away from Afghanistan, did you say the same thing when the Russians did that?

Actually the US up until the 70s did not recognise the People's Republic of Chinese gvt in Beijing and considered the Republic of China (Taiwan) to be the official capital. That changed but by arming the island the US is involving herself in the region, once again not okay according to the West for the Russians who have Russian people in Novorossiya. At least be consistant.
The Russian speakers in Donbass are Ukrainians, not Russians. Nice try, though.

The US armed Taiwan. The Russians armed the PRC. What’s the difference.

Really, read a book.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Cantwell - Litterbox

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼