Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

What a story from the foreign region! This guy won his lotto now!
Check the link for the video!

This is the surprise conclusion to my last few posts. Unexpected to say the least. We hit a Russian position a few days ago and after a quick battle and breach we started clearing the bunker and basement. "Ya Ukrayinets!" (I'm Ukrainian) a voice said from the stairwell, I stopped the lads from tossing a grenade in and pushed some Ukrainian's forward to interact with the voice. Skeptical, we felt a trap brewing, we pushed forward and I started to go through the search process. I got on him and searched his body and tossed him to his front. Then his eyes met mine "New Zealand! New Zealand!" I looked down. I recognised him, it was my friend who I thought was killed by the Russians when they invaded his house. Heavily starved for two months and forced to drink anti freeze for entertainment, he barely looked like the man I knew a couple of months ago. But it was the best thing to happen to me in this God foresaken war. To be able to save your friends is something that almost never happens but I'm thankful and feel blessed that it was us that could pull him from that Hell hole.

Trump is now gone 'full on' in using the threat of nuclear war to push his political agenda.

He claims that he's the only one that can prevent WW3 and many in his base will believe this.

It's similar to Putin's use of the the nuclear threat.

It's interesting that Peskov now says that a military victory is Ru's only option.

Putin thinks that if he can hang in there long enough, the Western Unity will fracture and his plan of restoration of the Soviet Empire will be back on track.

But it's going to be a challenge for Putin to hang in - there's a civil war (of sorts) now that Putin has decided to clip Prigozhin's wings. And the wives and mothers are finally beginning to call for end of the slaughter of their husbands & sons.

Ua has decided to fix the Ru forces in Bakmut for as long as possible - effectively trading casualties for time - to prepare the offensive.

With the imbalance in high tech kit, morale and military tactics/leadership - the Ua offensive could well rout the Orcs.

If that happens, Putin would still want to wait to see how Trump is going but he might not be able to do so.

He might then look for an off ramp

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Swiftogeddon - Taylor Swift Club Night

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼