Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You seem to ignore the Latin American Juntas backed by the US and Apartheid South Africa, you conveintly forget that fact. Europeans were having a good time while Blacks were treated as second class citizens but you wont hear that from our resident Russian expert Catcha

wonder why? maybe...

BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC ABOUT RUSSIAN INVASION ON SOVEREIGN UKRAINE?

Just guessing...

Last edited:
No the Baltic states collaborated with the Nazis and so did the Ukrainians a fact that the good Dr ignores as i point out British Imperialism is not celebrated like the famine in Bengal we focus on the Dunkirk spirit likewise it was Ukrainians serving alongside Russians in the second world war the good Dr wants to make out that all the Soviets were bad people.
Tell us about Russian collaboration with Nazi Germany. I’m talking about the Soviets aiding the Nazis in the (illegal) development of their Air Force, their treaty with Hitler, their division of Poland, and the fact that they were supplying the Nazis with massive amounts of war materials up to the day they were invaded.

Tell us about all the RUSSIANS who fought in the German army.

See, you’re just being selective in your history (not that you know very much). While some Ukrainians (like some Russians) collaborated with Germany, most Ukrainians did not. Still, you are an amoral person who believes that if the West has ever committed an atrocity, then Russia gets to as well.

So let’s be clear. Ukraine is a democracy. They are defending their democracy, their culture, their language, and their independence, all of which Russia wants to take away. The Russians are the fascists now. It isn’t “Russophobia” to say this. It’s a simple fact. Putin’s government has failed, so it's trying to bolster itself with an invasion. And it does not have popular support. If it did, it wouldn’t have to draft anyone. But the only long lines I’ve seen photos of in Moscow are the throngs of people trying to get into the last McDonalds. Not a good look.

Idiot.

No the Baltic states collaborated with the Nazis and so did the Ukrainians a fact that the good Dr ignores as i point out British Imperialism is not celebrated like the famine in Bengal we focus on the Dunkirk spirit likewise it was Ukrainians serving alongside Russians in the second world war the good Dr wants to make out that all the Soviets were bad people.
And by the way, numbnuts, while the Soviet people were not bad people, the Soviet government was a terrible rotten government. And it produced the rotten people that the Russians have ruling them today.

Idiot.

And if someone has any doubts when I said that the orcs are same all the time, with exactly same approach, here it is, they will never change:

1200x800-bd41486historia2.jpg

Last edited:
Tell us about Russian collaboration with Nazi Germany. I’m talking about the Soviets aiding the Nazis in the (illegal) development of their Air Force, their treaty with Hitler, their division of Poland, and the fact that they were supplying the Nazis with massive amounts of war materials up to the day they were invaded.

Tell us about all the RUSSIANS who fought in the German army.

See, you’re just being selective in your history (not that you know very much). While some Ukrainians (like some Russians) collaborated with Germany, most Ukrainians did not. Still, you are an amoral person who believes that if the West has ever committed an atrocity, then Russia gets to as well.

So let’s be clear. Ukraine is a democracy. They are defending their democracy, their culture, their language, and their independence, all of which Russia wants to take away. The Russians are the fascists now. It isn’t “Russophobia” to say this. It’s a simple fact. Putin’s government has failed, so it's trying to bolster itself with an invasion. And it does not have popular support. If it did, it wouldn’t have to draft anyone. But the only long lines I’ve seen photos of in Moscow are the throngs of people trying to get into the last McDonalds. Not a good look.

Idiot.
You seem to have forgotten the whole Spanish civil war, oh right only the Soviets had an agreement with the Nazis, god almighty do i have to remind you of the whole appeasement policy of sir Neville Chamberlain.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼