Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You made a statement. You lied. Now you have doubled down. Twice. But you think I look like their idiot. 😂😂😂
keep telling yourself that Doc...
66 in the Senate and and 179 in the house are multi millionaires. And those are old numbers.
The upper echelons of this group have unimaginable wealth and war is a great investment for them.
As I said you're full of America Is Great shit but don't understand how the real world works...

Sad......

keep telling yourself that Doc...
66 in the Senate and and 179 in the house are multi millionaires. And those are old numbers.
The upper echelons of this group have unimaginable wealth and war is a great investment for them.
As I said you're full of America Is Great shit but don't understand how the real world works...

Sad......
You said that a majority of Congress is worth $20 million each. Not true. Keep flailing.

Now if you said that there are lots of millionaires in Congress, yes, that’s true. So what? The US is a capitalist country. It’s expensive to run for office. Our system has too much money running through it.

But I don’t think that’s your point. You mentioned that a lot of Congress critters own stock in defense industries. Are you suggesting that US support for Ukraine is simply a corrupt money making opportunity for them? I hope not. That would be a stupid observation, even for you.

You said that a majority of Congress is worth $20 million each. Not true. Keep flailing.

Now if you said that there are lots of millionaires in Congress, yes, that’s true. So what? The US is a capitalist country. It’s expensive to run for office. Our system has too much money running through it.

But I don’t think that’s your point. You mentioned that a lot of Congress critters own stock in defense industries. Are you suggesting that US support for Ukraine is simply a corrupt money making opportunity for them? I hope not. That would be a stupid observation, even for you.
Did you see Biden yesterday give a speech ending with "4 more years pause". Lol.
Giving Israel another 15 billion to further the slaughter of innocent civilians in Palestine, while vetoing a vote for them to join the UN should tell you all you need to know about America's intentions and who they serve.

Grow up M8.

Did you see Biden yesterday give a speech ending with "4 more years pause". Lol.
Giving Israel another 15 billion to further the slaughter of innocent civilians in Palestine, while vetoing a vote for them to join the UN should tell you all you need to know about America's intentions and who they serve.

Grow up M8.
All over the shop again, I see. Sad.

So, if Congress voting funds for Ukraine (and Israel for that matter) is nothing more than a bunch of rich people feathering their nests, how to you account for the massive delay and the fact that the US rich people party opposed funds for the war in Ukraine?

A little one dimensional mind like yours (one shrewdly in the know 😂) can’t of course.

Grow up M8. Life isn’t a program on Netflix.

All over the shop again, I see. Sad.

So, if Congress voting funds for Ukraine (and Israel for that matter) is nothing more than a bunch of rich people feathering their nests, how to you account for the massive delay and the fact that the US rich people party opposed funds for the war in Ukraine?

A little one dimensional mind like yours (one shrewdly in the know 😂) can’t of course.

Grow up M8. Life isn’t a program on Netflix.
Sends well over 100 billion total in aid to Ukraine since the war began and asks why the latest delay.
Meanwhile supports Israel again in their genocide of Palestinians and calls any criticism of it one dimensional.

You really were found under a head of cabbage m8.

I have baby stepped you through how war feeds those in power. The aid to Ukraine will substantially be repaid, a win win for those with interests in the American war machine.

Tosser.

Last edited:
Sends well over 100 billion total in aid to Ukraine since the war began and asks why the latest delay.
Meanwhile supports Israel again in their genocide of Palestinians and calls any criticism of it one dimensional.

You really were found under a head of cabbage m8.

I have baby stepped you through how war feeds those in power. The aid to Ukraine will substantially be repaid, a win win for those with interests in the American war machine.

Tosser.
You don’t know anything about American politics or world politics. But you are very good at virtue signaling.

Explain why the Republican Party wants to cut off aid to Ukraine, if they are only in the war in the first place to feed the war machine?

Also, you seem to believe that everyone in the US supports all American policies. Is the same in Ireland? No politics? Everyone in lock step?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼