Rockchapel V Mitchelstown

Don't know anything about his hurling ability. But I am sure football will all he worries about tomorrow. All quiet back in Rchapel Goodway to come in

I've heard they're a disaster to work together. Similar group of players on both teams. But those running the clubs nearly deliberately making it awkward for each other

M'town have been pushing there wait around for yrs and the relationship is v poor. Am I right in thinking M'twon get more hurling tickets than Ballygiblin? Sickening if so.

How closely knit would Mitchelstown and Ballygiblin be. Like I know they are two different clubs but do the same guys run both or is there a distinct group of clubmen involved in each?

There would be a lot of bad blood between the two historically. Not so sure in recent years. My father was very involved with Ballygiblin years ago so knew all about it as a kid!

Heard this few nights ago but didnt want to speculate to much on the rumour. He's suppose to have trained with killdorrery last week and is going playing with them, Massive addition to killdorrery if true.

Kildorrerys problem is Michael Walsh and Peter o brien are probably passed
their peak now,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

22nd Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼