Rockchapel V Mitchelstown

This game should have been played weeks ago but held up by the Ballygibblin u20 hurler who doesn't play football
On the panel now though and has bought them weeks to get keane back and o Mahony fit

It's wrong on so many levels. Regardless of having Keane and O'Mahony back, holding up the competition for 50 odd players for one player who may play is scandalous.

I hear Keane looking to hurl elsewhere, had a fallen out with Ballygiblin
Heard this few nights ago but didnt want to speculate to much on the rumour. He's suppose to have trained with killdorrery last week and is going playing with them, Massive addition to killdorrery if true.

How closely knit would Mitchelstown and Ballygiblin be. Like I know they are two different clubs but do the same guys run both or is there a distinct group of clubmen involved in each?

How closely knit would Mitchelstown and Ballygiblin be. Like I know they are two different clubs but do the same guys run both or is there a distinct group of clubmen involved in each?
I've heard they're a disaster to work together. Similar group of players on both teams. But those running the clubs nearly deliberately making it awkward for each other

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼