Rockchapel V Mitchelstown

No I didn’t play anything beyond minor, moved away after thatbut I can imagine if a guy is starting all year and then he’s off for the final might be a bit sour.

At the end of the day, all players would want to win a county and if Keane is better than a player dropped and he helps that outcome. A lad getting sour has no place there.

At the end of the day, all players would want to win a county and if Keane is better than a player dropped and he helps that outcome. A lad getting sour has no place there.

100%. His club will have been very proud of him making his way in professional sport and also disappointed to lose such an outstanding prospect.

This way he gets to give back to the club by possibly helping them to a county. It’s not like he went playing with Park and waltzed back to the GAA. Any panellist put out by this should question his own relationship with the club, especially given Keane has been training and playing challenge games.

Keane will probably replace Colin English who is supposed to have picked up an injury at training lately( facial injury). Will be big pity if
O'Mahony misses out, all players want to play for their club in a county final and he'll be a massive loss to Town.

This game should have been played weeks ago but held up by the Ballygibblin u20 hurler who doesn't play football
On the panel now though and has bought them weeks to get keane back and o Mahony fit

O’Mahony a huge loss if he doesn’t make an appearance after his injury, but Mitchelstown are expected to have enough to come through it.

Hickey has been some servant to Rockchapel over the last few years, must be well into his 30’s at this stage?

Do Rockchapel have many young fellas coming through or are they still relying on a lot of the lads that won them a junior county 10 years ago?

As a compete Neutral on this Game .I am suprsing myself by looking forward to it . But the fact M Keane is/possibly playing is something to look forward to. Knowing Rock they will beat anyone on their day.But on form Mtown should shade it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼