Rockchapel V Mitchelstown

How do lads see this going ? Is O Mahony back from injury ? Will there be a clash with the Cork Minors for Mitchelstown's manager ? Surely they can move this game to Friday night under lights ?

I reckon Mitchelstown by 6 or 7 if they have all their players back, including Keane...

Mahony definitely out.Keane has played in challenge games already .
Should be a good game expecting Mitchelstown to come out the blocks early. Seamus Hickey big player for Rockchapel think they playing him midfield now.

No it doesn't, any team who want to win a county will want their best available players on the field to achieve that. Thinking otherwise is pure tripe and obviously you never played sport at a meaningful level.

No I didn’t play anything beyond minor, moved away after thatbut I can imagine if a guy is starting all year and then he’s off for the final might be a bit sour.

Mitchelstown overwhelming favourites. If the Rock could pull it off it would be some shock. O’Mahony injured gives them a slight chance. Mitchelstown by 5-7 points. I think they would compete well at PIFC.

Mitchelstown overwhelming favourites. If the Rock could pull it off it would be some shock. O’Mahony injured gives them a slight chance. Mitchelstown by 5-7 points. I think they would compete well at PIFC.
The Rock secret weapon is their Coach Jerry Casey was a great player now a great coach.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼