Revealed: The 5 Most Dangerous Dogs In The World!

na. id love a jack russell. its a real dog like isnt it?

I always said I wanted one but changed my mind when a neighbour of mine got one and it was a total loon, I know a lot of dogs can be loons but it just put me off them.

I like most dogs really but I prefer big dogs.

She was a lovely dog plus nobody would come near you when you were out walking her.

awful fucker for getting out of the garden and tis no fun running down the beach screeching at the dog to come back who thinks its a great laugh altogether.

Lol, I can just picture you!.:D

Surely the 'potential' danger of the dog has to be taken into account when deciding the most dangerous dogs in the world.

I reiterate: The most deranged chiuahua on Earth is a danger to no one, except perhaps an infant in a cot.

A mildly peeved pit bull would rip through a man or woman in minutes.

I realise that bad owners can make bad dogs but we have to take the breed into account also.

Have a gander at this.

Surely the 'potential' danger of the dog has to be taken into account when deciding the most dangerous dogs in the world.

I reiterate: The most deranged chiuahua on Earth is a danger to no one, except perhaps an infant in a cot.

A mildly peeved pit bull would rip through a man or woman in minutes.

I realise that bad owners can make bad dogs but we have to take the breed into account also.

Have a gander at this.

Where's your inbred mental case Rhodesian Ridgeback on the list gozzy?.........

I'm surprised at Huskies tbh, I find the smaller the dog the bigger the chance of it having a go for you.

I'm surprised at Huskies tbh, I find the smaller the dog the bigger the chance of it having a go for you.

I'm surprised it wasn't in there either, inbred or not. Maybe it's no.11.

The point is all those breeds, even if they are generally placid, have the potential to do great damage, no matter how well kept they are.

It's basic decency to treat dogs with respect and humanity but people tend to forget that they are carnivorous animals with very ingrained instincts that can surface for reasons we don't understand.

I agree, I've always had big dogs and they've been soppy bastards. little dogs are the only ones to have ever bitten me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Seed Talks: Psychology Of Narcissism

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼