Referendum on Family & Care

What way are you voting

• Total voters
Matt carty on newstalk fully accepted SF called it wrong and the party has to accept that, He was asked why SF didnt make any effort to campaign? He said well it was a govt referendum so it wasnt up to us to campaign.
By that logic if british SOS calls a BP and our govt call a 26 county referendum SF wont campaign because its a govt referendum.

Jaysus but the FF support here aren't taking the utter annihilation of their government referendum very well at all.

And it's emerging that more and more of their Oireachtas members though they canvassed for a YES vote actually voted NO

"Do what I say, not what I do" is the new FF motto :ROFLMAO:

They consider us the unorganised lumpenproletariats and themselves as the bourgeoisie.
They themselves only serve their European masters and have no regard for you or I.

Up the revolution.

Jaysus but the FF support here aren't taking the utter annihilation of their government referendum very well at all.

And it's emerging that more and more of their Oireachtas members though they canvassed for a YES vote actually voted NO

I have already slated Lisa Chambers for her two faced stance,

Interesting…

Boy the people of Ireland will breathe a huge sigh of relief now knowing that Micheal Martin accepts the will of the people and is "comfortable with their decision" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder if the author of the piece found difficulty typing while still tugging his forelock?

Ah come off the stage Soundy. This referendum was not first advocated by FF at all. Also, FG hold the Taoiseach’s office now. It’s Varadkar’s Government.

I have already slated Lisa Chambers for her two faced stance,

Not just Lisa Chambers jimmy - for someone who pretends to have his finger on the SF pulse so often you seem blissfully unaware of the other FF Oireachtas members who've come out and admitted voting NO

Not just Lisa Chambers jimmy - for someone who pretends to have his finger on the SF pulse so often you seem blissfully unaware of the other FF Oireachtas members who've come out and admitted voting NO
Have any SF TDS come out and said they went against the leadership and voted no? Going by the results surely some did but wont
admit it,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼