Recycle / Re-Turn

I just use the usual recycling bags. I'm bothered about the attached caps though because I would never not recycle the caps and the way they have them now is pure awkward
I've got used to the caps. You'd nearly take your skin off trying to unscrew them but then, just push the cap way back flat.

Lidl and Aldi 12 pack of sparkling water (500ml) still 3.99 without return logos. It's the only thing I buy that might have a logo. I don't drink sugar drinks like coke, fanta etc. Have still to buy something that needed returning to the machines.

I've got used to the caps. You'd nearly take your skin off trying to unscrew them but then, just push the cap way back flat.

Lidl and Aldi 12 pack of sparkling water (500ml) still 3.99 without return logos. It's the only thing I buy that might have a logo. I don't drink sugar drinks like coke, fanta etc. Have still to buy something that needed returning to the machines.
I get the 2 litres of water but not been to Lidl in a while. I drink sugar free mixers for my booze and they have the added charge now. I don't think a euro is going to change my life at this stage

Fired up the sodastream for the first time this evening.

I'll admit I'm impressed. The technology has come on a lot from the dodgy mid80s efforts.

Won't ever again be buying a canned drink and will be buying glass whenever possible.

Last bottle I returned I was waiting for the 15 cent to drop out and bloodly hell a 50 pound note sterling came out..
I’m gonna hold onto it until I head over to Glasgow to see the next Rangers game.

Does anyone know if £50 notes are still valid on the mainland if they have a Henry VIII head on them?

Good luck seeing the next Rangers game - you might need to use that 50 quid towards a DeLorean ;)

Fired up the sodastream for the first time this evening.

I'll admit I'm impressed. The technology has come on a lot from the dodgy mid80s efforts.

Won't ever again be buying a canned drink and will be buying glass whenever possible.

Are the flavours any good? I'd love to wean my adult kids away from cans of Monster and the like

A unexpected consequence of the Return scheme, people using sodastreams again and not buying cans or bottles. Well done lads, reducing need for recycling. Amazing what hatred of the Greens can achieve :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼