Recycle / Re-Turn

Wasted 15 minutes at the local machine after "printer offline" came up after it gobbled our bottles and cans. Person in the shop said it's not their machine and we'll have to pursue it with the people who manage the shit technology. A fucking scam if ever I saw one. Green party me hole.

Last edited:
Wasted 15 minutes at the local machine after "printer offline" came up after it gobbled out bottles and cans. Person in the shop said it's not their machine and we'll have to pursue it with the people who manage the shit technology. A fucking scam if ever I saw one. Green party me hole.
I think the person in the shop told you a porkie.

Im thinking of cutting out buying water and just having bottles of water with sugar free squash in the fridge. Reusing the same bottles all the time. Mixers for my drink I can't change though. Just a plan

I have mine for years, 15 years at least. I also have a red bin for glass but this year I've started taking glass to the bottle bank myself every month. Just interested to see what it will reduce my pay-by-weight bill to at the end of the year.
I thought country cleans brown bin was free of charge! Does the Kinsale Road dump take grass clippings? Is there a charge anyone know?

Wasted 15 minutes at the local machine after "printer offline" came up after it gobbled our bottles and cans. Person in the shop said it's not their machine and we'll have to pursue it with the people who manage the shit technology. A fucking scam if ever I saw one. Green party me hole.
Who did they tell you to go to exactly?

I think the person in the shop told you a porkie.
You’d want your head examined if you are expecting a 17 year old child working part time behind a till in centra to know the ins and outs of these re-turn machines.
They didn’t fit the machine and anyone giving staff abuse (which is happening regularly over these machines) deserves a swift kick up the hole.

You’d want your head examined if you are expecting a 17 year old child working part time behind a till in centra to know the ins and outs of these re-turn machines.
It’s up to the owners/managers of these shops to have staff trained on them. Dunnes seemed to have no problem in that regard. Accept it’s harder for smaller shops.

Take some video next time so you can have some evidence

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hacklers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼