Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Have you seen Pig (2021) with Nicholas Cage?

Its borderline genius. Starts out as your basic man on a mission revenge flick and completely subverts your expectations about a third of the way through.

Your man is doing the new Quiet Place movie. If its half as good as his first movie it should be decent
i can’t handle cage at all. he’s had a free passes here and there but overall another winner in hollywood nepotism.

talking to two buddies who live in new orleans he’s notorious for just showing up, demanding and getting his free dinner and drinks down that way. i’d get over the oliver reed, o’toole effort where you cause wreck in a place for a weekend and then just pay the bill
on the way out and apologise.

nah, the cager fizzes my piss. three, maybe four decent credits in over forty years and now he’s gone cult because of pig and a few more either side.

no thanks.

i can’t handle cage at all. he’s had a free passes here and there but overall another winner in hollywood nepotism.

talking to two buddies who live in new orleans he’s notorious for just showing up, demanding and getting his free dinner and drinks down that way. i’d get over the oliver reed, o’toole effort where you cause wreck in a place for a weekend and then just pay the bill
on the way out and apologise.

nah, the cager fizzes my piss. three, maybe four decent credits in over forty years and now he’s gone cult because of pig and a few more either side.

no thanks.
Leaving Las Vegas is one of the best movies of all time.

Leaving Las Vegas is one of the best movies of all time.
like i said, three or four great performances over a very long career. hollywood nepotism. the fella is shit.

although after watching face off as a fresh faced fifteen year old my buddy, tom (since departed) said “like, do you think travolta feels like a complete spastic when he looks back at shit like saturday night fever and grease and then turns around and does class shit like face off with the cage?”

like i said, three or four great performances over a very long career. hollywood nepotism. the fella is shit.

although after watching face off as a fresh faced fifteen year old my buddy, tom (since departed) said “like, do you think travolta feels like a complete spastic when he looks back at shit like saturday night fever and grease and then turns around and does class shit like face off with the cage?”

Say what you will about Nic Cage, he is capable of the sublime.

Vampire's Kiss is one of the most unhinged performances you'll ever see.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼