Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

As promised I am up early to look out for Hank...
I notice a very disturbing development has emerged since I logged out last night and Hank is showing signs of paranoia.
I am now beginning to understand that most of his offensive posts are a defensive reflex born from fear..
Let me assure him that I am not this Fishy character that has him in such a tizz.

You will get through this Hank, I promise.
I have your back m8.

Rattled out of your mind.

Poor pathetic Fishy.
After further observation it came to my attention that under just two usernames you have almost 100,000 posts.
This is not a healthy practice.
I believe you were not breast fed and are showing signs of separation anxiety disorder.
To counteract this may I suggest you leave your house for just a few short minutes at a time and then build on this.
You may feel symptoms of agoraphobia but you will conquer this with persistence.

I am here for you Hank, trust in me.

:lol!: Threaten me again you tragic wally.

This is a movie review thread. Try and contain your rattlement.
I have noted your tendency to resort to juvenile profanities when under mental pressure, the use also of terms like pwned rattled etc is your inner child acting out your lost childhood.
That you have no filter before speaking is concerning and I will have to address this with colleagues before giving you my final analysis.
You are a very complex and challenging case so this may take some time.

Do not worry, I am here for you as always.

I have noted your tendency to resort to juvenile profanities when under mental pressure, the use also of terms like pwned rattled etc is your inner child acting out your lost childhood.
That you have no filter before speaking is concerning and I will have to address this with colleagues before giving you my final analysis.
You are a very complex and challenging case so this may take some time.

Do not worry, I am here for you as always.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

NewEra

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼